Wednesday 13 May 2009

Safe and Sound

Well I've made it back to Canterbury safe and sound. It seems strange to be back in my little room in the "penthouse" as we call it to make ourselves feel better about the endless flights of stairs we climb to reach the flat. I'm trying my best to get back onto Canterbury time but find that I'm not sleepy when bedtime arrives and I'm not hungry when I ought to be. I'm sure I'll adjust in a week or so, that the plan anyway. I have a few days to recover then I'm off to France for a few days, the anthro hobbits and I always talked about going to France but never did it (originally it was going to be to celebrate the return of my passport and a new visa, but we never made plans and now that everyone has gone and I'm the last remaining hobbit I'll make the journey).
It feels strange to be back in Canterbury, but it felt strange to be in Idaho when I was there as well. I'm sure I'll adjust in time its just that few days adjustment period that everyone goes through.
Okay just thought I'd give a short update there will be more to come.

No comments: