Monday 20 December 2010

Oops





No excuses this time just purely being lazy :( But hey atleast I remembered just now its been ages since I've updated. Though Sudheer did mention last week that maybe I ought to update the blog hehe.
Anyway lets get on with it.
I'm doing well in jolly ol England. I've applied for museum positions and actually got an interview. Sadly I didn't get the job but it was good experience anyway. I was so nervous before my interview, but once I got in there I really felt like I did well. Found out the only thing that kept me from getting the job is I don't have a driving license in this country. So I've been seriously considering taking driving lessons so I can get a license here. That however has been put on hold for the time being. I have recently found out I may have epilepsy. Its not for definite yet I still have lots of medical tests to go through but for now I'm banned from operating any heavy machinery :( All I know is I randomly faint, I wake up in the most unusual positions and places and wonder just what happened.
Sudheer and I celebrated Christmas last week just in case we weren't able to spend Christmas together (good news is we will be spending it together). I roasted a chicken and some vegetables. I even made yorkshire puddings for the first time. It was perfect except I forgot that puddings were in the oven so they came out a bit crispy, haha but that was okay we just used a bit extra gravy.
So here are a few pics of Cadheer Christmas :P

No comments: