Thursday 9 July 2009

Dissertation Updates

Who knew doing a masters degree could be so frustrating? Answer: Everyone who has ever attempted one.
The work goes slow, people aren't as open as I had hoped when it comes to talking about why they left (or are considering leaving) the church. I do have a new field method though thanks to my amazing friend and flatmate Jenna, she really is the guru of all things important (and not just music and movies). She recently discovered that google has a documents section that allows you to build forms. She had built a form for her work with Lupus sufferers. I have also decided to try out building a form and sending it out in hopes that I can get more information for my dissertation. We'll see how it works out. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You take excellent photos. I'm well impressed.