Sunday 18 October 2009

Ages and Ages






Gosh I feel as if it has been ages since I posted anything and seeing as the last blog was dated 21/8/09 I'd say it has been a long time. A lot has happened since my last posting. I wrote and turned in a dissertation, I moved to a new house in Wincheap with my flatmate Jenna. We also have another housemate Daphne. Over the past month we have had a variety of guests stay with us. Neil was the couch crasher that we rarely ever saw. Shenah stayed with us for a week, then Armando and Heather came to stay for a few weeks. It was nice having so many people in the house and now that it is just the three of us again (Jenna, Daphne and I) it feels a bit strange. While Heather and Armando were here they went through all their things and boxed up a lot of things to be shipped to America including a few things that didn't belong in bags or boxes.... That crazy Armando, just look at what he started packing!

No comments: