Tuesday 19 July 2011

Needles, Needles, and more Needles!!!!

Well went to the acupuncturist today to see if he could do anything about this whole seizure situation. Wasn't to bad, had to fill out a form and mark all the symptoms I was having which seemed to be most of them lol. Then he took me back to one of the acupuncture rooms and we talked a bit about when they started, if I had any warnings, etc. Then he checked my right wrist to feel for a chi pulse, and said I didn't have one so I was definitely out of kilter.
Then it was needle time, wasn't bad though, only had one that hurt a little. I think I had about 10 in my legs and then 2 in the back of my neck. Laid there on the bed for about 30 or 40 minutes then he came back in and checked the pulse again, said it was a bit stronger and took the needles out. The ones in my legs were for the chi and the ones in my head were for the seizures. He said next time he will be more aggressive as far as the treatment goes but this time he needed to boost the chi so my body can handle next weeks round.
I also see a neurologist in mid august and we'll see what he says.
All I can say for now is I miss socialized medicine, this private practice stuff is for the rich, not the poor like me.
Take me back England, I promise I'll behave :)

No comments: