Thursday 23 February 2012

Time Marches On...

And so the job search continues, I've had a few interviews with a credit union which is excellent news. I'm really hoping I get the position as it would be a great career. I've been through 3 interviews and was told on the last interview that they were expecting to hire in the next couple of weeks so expect a phone call to either let me know I'm onto the next step or that I don't fit their criteria. The interviewer seemed quite positive about my performance though and said I would be a good match for the company. I really hope that it proves true and that I am offered the position. Only time will tell.
I've moved back to Pocatello with my flatmate. Things are going well, I am trying to get myself into a routine. I spend my mornings cleaning usually then I go to McDonalds around nine and do job hunting till around two then I head back to the flat and find more things to clean and organize. I'm trying to get the flat as de-cluttered as I possibly can. Its not prefect yet but considering the limited amount of space I am doing the best that I can. Somethings are still stored under the kitchen table which drives me nuts but there is honestly no other place to put it. It doesn't help that the place only had 2 cupboards one for dishes the other for food, so I don't have a lot to work with.
So anyway thats pretty much my life at this point, looking for work, cleaning the flat and whatever else I can find to do.

No comments: