Monday 26 March 2012

Employment Found

So its not the amazing career I was looking for, but I think it is an opportunity I should not pass up. I have been hired by Teleperformance (contracted by Sprint) as a customer service representative. It pays 9.50 per hour for training and after training pay increases to 10.50, after 90 days I can progress if opportunities arise.
I thought about holding out for the Sundance Inc position I was waiting to hear back on or the Bank of England post I recently applied for. However I'm skint and can't really wait around for something better. So I will take what I can get. I am looking on the positive side though, it pays above minimum wage and the hours are stable. I have to work weekends which I'm not over joyed about but beggars can't be choosers. I will continue to search for a job that makes me happy but in the mean time I'll take this job and the cheque that comes with it. To be honest I can think of far worse jobs take for instance burger maker at McDonalds (no offence to those that have this job). I have a bloody masters degree I want something that is worthy of this.
I will be the best CSR I can be for Teleperformance and see what the future holds.

No comments: