Tuesday 30 December 2008

London Calling



















Had an absolutely brilliant time in London this weekend. I saw so much and yet at the same time have seen so little of what it has to offer. It was freezing cold, winter has officially set in here, brrrr. Walked around Hyde park, saw Buckingham Palace, Natural History Museum, it was all so amazing. While in Hyde park came across the Winter Wonderland which is a carnival of sorts, rides, food, etc... Lots of things to buy, but I restrained myself and just took photos instead. Oh the life of a broke uni student, haha. It was a really good weekend I enjoyed seeing more of the city I can't wait to go again. Next time I want to take one of those London tours where you sit on the top of the bus and they take you to all the important sites in London. Well here are some pics of what I saw while I was there. Enjoy!!!

No comments: