Wednesday 26 November 2008

All Hail Computer Guru

Sigh... What a relief, my computer is back and better than ever. After quite a scare as some of you know. I have lost all faith in Norton and am going to replace asap. I paid good money for an anti virus program thats absolute rubbish. I can only say thank you to the computer guru that was able to rid my computer of the terrible virus. Apparently (according to guru) it was a clever virus, knew where to hide what files to attack, etc... All I can say is beware Backdoor.Tidserv!inf if you should ever come in contact with above mentioned virus best of luck to you. I only hope that you can find a computer guru such as I did.
Lessons learned in this little adventure:
1. I need a mac more than ever now
2. Norton is not to be trusted
3. Never make fun of a computer guru as they may save your life and the life of your pc someday.

Later Days

No comments: