Wednesday 5 November 2008

Begin at the Beginning

So it dawns on me the other day that I spend half of my free time trying to send out all these e-mails trying to keep everyone updated on whats going on in my life. Its frustrating, I forget to send it to half of those I should, I don't like sending out mass e-mails. I want to send pics, but then that takes up even more time. I do a lot of posting of facebook but not everyone has an account.....
Whats a PG student to do? Then the answer comes to me. Just add a blog that everyone can read. That way anyone who wants to can check it out and see what I've been up to. I'll be posting pics and all that so everyone can see whats going on.
So here you have it, the first of many more posts to come. Can't wait to see what I post next.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Mary Anne Funk said...

Hey Carli,

This is a great idea and I'm glad you started it. i will be sure to check it out often. Your apartment looks great and the area you visited with the castles is beautiful. Thank you for sharing

Mary Anne