Thursday 13 November 2008

London Calling






Just got back from an amazing trip to London. So the whole point of the trip was a film festival but when the group found out that another student and I had never been to London other than to the airport (which they say isn't the best bit of London) they decided to take us to see a few of the sights there. I got to see the London Eye (your going to have to pay me a large some of money to get me on it though, shiver), Parliment, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, so many things. Just that portion of the trip was amazing. Then we went to lunch and afterwards headed over to the Goldsmith for the film festival. There were some brilliant seminars/lectures, then 3 hours of film screening. The films were so amazing and inspirational, I can't wait to get out there and start making films of my own (I start filming tomorrow by the way). Over all, while it was a long day it was an amazing day. The trains, the London underground (its amazing how much easier it is to go through when you have people that know their way around, haha), the sights, the festival. Wow, definitely a day of days.

No comments: