Sunday 16 November 2008

The First Day of Shooting

Just got back from my first day of filming. I have to say it went fairly well. Bertie the guy who agreed to be in my film was amazing. He was nervous about the camera being there which I found interesting considering he plays for all the people that walk by but I guess it is different to have a camera staring at you as well as the people that pass. He played brilliantly and I got loads of footage. He also agreed to do an interview, again he was a bit nervous about the camera pointed at him but he did really well. I loved spending the day with a camera in hand and listening to music, what can I say I got to combine my to favourite subjects. He even played one of my favourite songs, Tambourine Man. Haha, it was great. I can't wait to start editing the footage on wednesday. He also said I could come back on saturday if I needed anything else. I would really like to get more of the interaction between him and his audience. It was a rainy day so there weren't a lot of people out so saturday should be perfect. Highstreet is always packed on saturdays so I'm sure I can get even more great footage then. Overall I would say I had a pretty good day.

No comments: